Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I know...it's been a while...

We have been soooo busy lately that I have not had the time nor energy to post but the house has taken major strides...

The biggest change is that we have sheetrock!

This is looking into the kitchen... try to imagine a farmhouse sink under those windows!




See that small little door? That is Muffin's pet door. We have big plans for it! 


Here is a shot of the front door...


 And this is the great room... Don't mind me, I am just fixing the window mullins...


The other major change is the house is painted!
  
It sure is white! 
The color is Benjamin Moore Swiss Coffee OC-45



What do you think?


We painted the windows and the mullins Sherwin Williams Porpoise. I will admit when they were doing it I was a bit scared...



No comments: